Happy 8th Birthday
I am late in my posting - her birthday was May 27th. We had our cake, ice cream and presents with a special request of her favorite pizza, LEDOS for dinner.
My little one is now at an age that I remember clearly my experiences and feelings at the same age, ya know what I mean? She is so beyond where I was at that age - for the good. I absolutely love reading the work she brings home from school. I love it more than my PEOPLE magazine. To read and hear how she is taking in the world through her eyes is what is so much fun.
I got her hair cut. I miss her hair. I think I will try to cut it myself next time. I'm feeling braver.
She's full of life, she's smart, she's witty, she's creative and beautiful! Love you my little one!


No comments:
Post a Comment