Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Annual Testing

It was that time of year again.  These pictures were taken in August, but I am now just getting to them.  Coach tests his players before they officially start practicing for the upcoming football season.  He thought it would be good to test our family too and see where we stand annually.  I think we have a few years recorded so far and it was neat to see how the kids are growing athletically.

Look at his form!
They did some hanging.
He makes it look easy.
Some sit-ups.
Some jumping.
Some stretching.
And some heavy lifting...not.
Some of us just tried to stay cute and cool under the sun.

I did a lot better this year in most of the tests, but some I did worse.  I wasn't smiling during most of my tests, but all my kids seem to have smiles on their faces.  

No comments:

Post a Comment